You should continue to think fast about disease prevention strategies to stay healthy and stop the spread of COVID-19 in the world. This includes staying at home as much as likely and being prepared in case you or a family member converts ill. Everyone should be practicing physical distancing. Even if you do not have signs of COVID-19, you could easily become infected by others.
As it continues to see the spread of the virus within different communities, we know that everyone must take protections, even those who have not traveled outside.
You can go for a walk if you:
If you’re not been analyzed with COVID-19 or do not have indications of COVID-19.
- Then do not tour outside of your area in the last few days.
- They are not in quarantine
- And not isolating
If you go out for a walk, do not collect and always practice social distancing by charging at least 3 meters apart from others at all times.
Physical social distancing:
Together, we can leisurely spread of COVID-19 by creating a conscious effort to keep a physical distance between each other. Physical (social) distancing is proven to be one of the most active ways to reduce the spread of illness during an outbreak.
This means making variations in your everyday routines to minimize close contact with others, including:
- evading crowded places and non-essential meetings
- avoiding mutual greetings, such as handshakes
- limiting contact with people at advanced risk like older adults and those in poor health
- keeping an aloofness of at least 2 arms-length from others
Proper hygiene can help decrease the risk of infection or spreading an infection to others:
- wash your hands often over soap and water for at least 20 seconds, particularly after using the washroom and when cooking food
- use alcohol-based hand sanitizer instead of soap and water
- cough or sneeze into a tissue, also the bend of your arm
- destroy of any tissues you have used as soon as possible in a lined wastebasket and wash your hands afterward
- escape touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with dirty hands
Coronaviruses are one of the easiest kinds of viruses to kill with the appropriate disinfectant invention when used according to the label directions. There is a list of hard surface disinfectants that are likely to be actual for use against COVID-19.